Seidner’s Collision Centers started in 1964 from very humble beginnings in Rosemead, California by Murrey Seidner. Mr. Seidner built a very strong business model by following the simple principle of, “taking care of each and every customer and making sure they are happy.” This principle ultimately led to what is known today as Seidner’s “” at all 14 locations.
So what is the Seidner “Extraordinary Repair Experience™?” Quite simply it’s……..
- First and foremost you are a Guest in our home, not a Customer. You are part of our family and the reason we exist. When you do have to leave, we want you to remember how extraordinary the entire experience was while visiting.
- Concierge Services
- We follow-up with every Guest using CSi Complete to ensure their repair experience was truly “extraordinary” and that we exceeded their expectation.
- All repair stages are documented using digital photography and Guests are encouraged to view these pictures on-line 24/7 and to share them with friends and relatives.
- In order to stay current with today’s ever changing automobile, all our facilities have earned the I-CAR Gold Class distinction.
- We employ VeriFacts, an independent 3rd party verification company that comes in unannounced to make sure all our repairs are within manufacturer’s specifications and a written report and grade is received each month.
- We only use PPG paint products and are a PPG Certified Repair Facility.
- Executive level QC supervisors that oversee and are directly responsible for their assigned mid-level, location inspectors.
-Rental Car Coordination
-Local pickup and delivery
The Seidner Difference: We are an approved repair facility for 22 new car franchises including Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Fiat, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Hyundai and VW just to name a few.
Pioneers in perfecting our Immediate Capacity Program (ICP) or Load Leveling to make sure Guests get their vehicles back with minimal interruption and by taking full advantage of our many factory trained body and paint specialists. When using ICP, cars are transported to the Seidner location that is best suited for that particular vehicle based on the vehicle make, type of damage, and current schedule.
With over 35,000 body shops in the U.S. to choose from, it takes something very special to rise to the top. Steve, Todd, and Rick Seidner have perfected their fathers “special recipe” over the past 50 years and made Seidner’s Collision Centers the premier collision repair organization in the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire.
These are the fundamental building blocks of the Seidner’s Difference and why we can give our Guests an “Extraordinary Repair Experience™” each and every time.